The website lignereux.com is published by Lignereux SAS, a Société par Actions Simplifiées registered in the Nanterre Register of Trade and Business Names under number 81891945800013.
Web development & artistic direction: Lignereux
All images are copyright of their respective owners, assignees or others:
– Photographies of our collections: “Breathing Earth”, “Mighty Fountain”, “Voices” by ©M.-H. Buisset/Entre Terre et Ciel. “Pleasure-Dome” by D. Cura
– Lignereux historical label: ©Google Cultural Institute
– Film (header media): ©Lignereux. The rushes for this film were shot at La Maison de L’Armateur (Le Havre, France), by courtesy of Les Musées d’Art et d’Histoire du Havre. Lignereux would like to express its appreciation and gratitude to Les Musées d’Art et d’Histoire du Havre for enabling filming in La Maison de l’Armateur.
– Lignereux seal, portrait of Gonzague Mézin: ©Lignereux
– Portrait of Queen Marie-Antoinette: Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun (Public domain), via Wikimedia Commons.
123 Reg Limited, registered in England and Wales (Company No. 05306504), whose registered office is at 5th Floor, The Shipping Building, Old Vinyl Factory, 252-254 Blyth Road, Hayes, UB3 1HA, United Kingdom.
PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The informations you provide via our website are exclusively aimed at Lignereux, responsible for their processing. In compliance with the French law of January 6th 1978 on Computer Processing and Civil Liberties (law n° 78–17), you may access, amend and/or remove this information at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact our Personal Data & Information department by email: email@example.com.
By accessing this website published by Lignereux, you access a content which is protected by the French law, especially by the Intellectual Property Code. Lignereux only authorises a strict personal use of the information or content you access, limited to a temporary recording on your computer to be displayed on only one screen and only to the reproduction, in only one exemplary, for saving purpose or paper print. Our special authorisation before any other use is mandatory. By visiting our website, you accept the above restrictions.
Reproduction and diffusion: all rights reserved.